Our profession is always growing, and we are looking for a wide variety of presentations related to web, digital communications, programming, marketing, development, professional skills and higher education. We encourage professionals from across all higher ed areas and departments to share experiences of working with the web. If your presentation idea involves digital and higher ed, we want to hear about it.
Call for Proposals
You have great ideas & important experiences. We want to learn more.
- Open: January 28, 2019
- Close: February 25, 2019
- Presentation invitations sent: April, 2019
Why present at HighEdWeb 2019?
- Support our professions by sharing your experiences.
- Earn a registration discount. (Session and poster presenters receive $400 off their conference registration; workshop presenters receive a full conference registration waiver)
- Meet cool people and network with your peers.
- Add a new bullet to your LinkedIn profile and resume.
- Be in the running for the coveted “Best in Track” red stapler award.
HighEdWeb 2019 is accepting proposals for several types of presentations
- Pre- and post-conference workshops: three-hour, hands-on sessions taught in classroom style.
- Track presentations: 45-minute session presentations.
- Poster presentation: visual representations of your work and ideas, shared simultaneously with others as part of the general poster session.
- Lightning talks: High-energy 10-minute talks, presented to all attendees in a general session “lightning round” format.
Possible presentation topics might include areas like:
- Analytics and data-driven design
- Best practices in front-end web development
- Social media audiences, content, teams, metrics
- Web team structure, management, leadership, governance
- Digital strategies to support admissions or fundraising goals
- Developing a web content strategy
- Accessibility and equity on the web
- Advanced and emerging technologies in web presentation, layout, development, design
- Digital storytelling
- Web and native mobile app development
- That cool thing you did last year that you really want to share!
Want more inspiration? Check out last year’s presentations.
Questions? Email email@example.com.